Calculator computes how many days (hours, minutes, seconds) remaining to all coming holidays within next year. It can disable Saturdays, Sundays and also national holidays specific to country or area.
⚠ WARNING! Daylight saving time (DST) applies to some regions of the world. Because of that, in the case of longer time ranges, the result obtained with this calculator may slightly differ from the actual one, as this calculator does not support Daylight saving time computations. Usually the difference between summer (DST) and winter time is no more than one hour (this is the case, for example, in the European Union). We will add the support for DTS to this calculator, if users ask for it - so let us know if you need it please.
- Christmas is a holiday commemorating - according to traditional Christian beliefs - the birth of Jesus Christ. It is a permanent holiday and falls on December 25.
- Easter is a moveable feast. During the Council of Nicaea in 325 it was agreed that it will celebrate the first Sunday after the first full moon of spring. The specific date is different depending on the year, but is in the range between 22 March and April 25th.
How to use this tool#
- Inputs: Right after opening, this calculator immediately displays valid data. You don't have to enter anything, the current time is used to create first results.
Of course you can then adjust the "start date" according to your needs.
- Results: Table below the "start date" shows how much time is left to coming holidays.
- Optionally, you can exclude saturdays, sundays or other public holidays (non-working days). For this purpose simlpy check related option in the form.
- If you use holidays excluding, it can be important, where do you live (because there are different holidays in different regions of the world). In this case, select your region from the list.
What is the meaning of each calculator field ?#
- Start date - this is reference date, when we begin to count. This field is set to today as default. However, if you'd like to know how many days remain to Christmas starting from next weekend, then just set your custom date here.
- Don't include (Saturdays/Sundays/holidays) - you can exclude selected days here. For example if you're interested in numer of working days remaining to Easter, you can exclude all non-working days here i.e. weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) and public holidays.
- Your region - where do you live. Each country/region has its own list of holidays. Calculla will use individual list of holidays proper for the given region.
- If you are interested in this page, check our other calculators related to time:
- Time: Date and time formats - date conversion between different formats and according to different calendars in the world,
- Time units - converter of different time units e.g. hours to minutes or vice versa,
- Add or subtract days/months/years to date - check what day it will be for the number of days, months or years you have chosen,
- Work time - check how many hours or working days fall on selected period,
- Dates difference - check how much time has passed the dates you selected,
- Sleep time - check how many hours, days, years etc. you spent sleeping,
- Life time - check exactly how many hours or days of life are behind you,
- Time to holidays - check how much time is left until the next period off from work or school,
- Time to new year - check how much time is left until the end of the current year,
- State pension age - check how much time you still need to work to get the right to retirement.
Tags to Polish version:
What tags this calculator has#
This is permalink. Permalink is the link containing your input data. Just copy it and share your work with friends:
Links to external sites (leaving Calculla?)#
Ancient version of this site - links#
In December 2016 the Calculla website has been republished using new technologies and all calculators have been rewritten. Old version of the Calculla is still available through this link: v1.calculla.com. We left the version 1 of Calculla untouched for archival purposes.
Direct link to the old version: "Calculla v1" version of this calculator