Calculator computes the number of years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds, which have passed since your date of birth. In other words, it calculates how long you live.
BETA TEST VERSION OF THIS ITEM
This online calculator is currently under heavy development. It may or it may NOT work correctly.
You CAN try to use it. You CAN even get the proper results.
However, please VERIFY all results on your own, as the level of completion of this item is NOT CONFIRMED.
Feel free to send any ideas and comments !
- The average human life time is different in different regions of the world. The differences are determined mainly by access to health care and food.
- Human life expectancy ranges from... we know, but we will not tell, because we have an aversion to this topic. If you really want to know visit one of the external links.
- The lifetime of animals is very diverse. The average life time of popular animals are summarized in the following table (source: twojezwierzaki.org):
mouse: 2-4 years
rat: 2-4 years
worker ant: 4 years
queen bee: 5 years
sparrow: 8-10 years
guinea pig: 10-15 years
skylark: 9-10 years
canary: 10-12 years
November: 10-12 years
hare: 10-13 years
rabbit: 10-15 years
squirrel: 10-18 years
wolf: 12-15 years
pheasant: 15-16 years
roe: 15-16 years
beaver: 15-20 years
pike: 15-20 years
dove: 15-20 years
boar: 18-20 years
swan: 18-20 years
tiger: 19-26 years
hart: 20-23 years
moose: 20-25 years
carp: 20-30 years
emperor penguin: 20-40 years
donkey: 25-30 years
lion: 26-30 years
seagull: 30-35 years
the cane toad: 30-40 years
flaming: 30-50 years
white stork: 35-39 years
bear: 35-40 years
rhino: 40-50 years
orangutan: 45-50 years
owl: 60-70 years
ostrich: 60-70 years
eagle: 60-80 years
elephant: 70-80 years
cockatoo and parrot ararauna: 75-100 years
crocodile: 90-100 years
vulture: 90-100 years
sturgeon: 80-100 years
a giant tortoise: 150-200 years
- If you want to know what more we can read from your date of birth check out our other calculators:
What is the meaning of each calculator field ?
- Your date of birth - it is simply the date, when you were born. It is a base for all further calculactions.
- Now is - it is simply current time and date.
- Time you already lived - it is a total time from your birth to now calculated in years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds. In other words it is your current age.
- Your zodiac sign - it is astrological zodiac sign assigned to your date of birth.
- Time to your birthday - it is number of monts, days, hours, minutes and seconds left to your next birthday. This field is computed basing on date of birth, which you put in the form.
- So far sleep - this fields shows how much time have you aproximately spent slepping in your whole life. In other words it is the sum of slept hours from your birth to today.
Links to external sites (leaving Calculla?)
Ancient version of this site - links
"Calculla v1" version of this calculatorIn December 2016 the Calculla website has been republished using new technologies and all calculators have been rewritten. Old version of the Calculla is still available through this link: v1.calculla.com. We left the version 1 of Calculla untouched for archvial purposes.
Direct link to the old version: