Calculator computes the number of years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds, which you slept during your life.
BETA TEST VERSION OF THIS ITEM
This online calculator is currently under heavy development. It may or it may NOT work correctly.
You CAN try to use it. You CAN even get the proper results.
However, please VERIFY all results on your own, as the level of completion of this item is NOT CONFIRMED.
Feel free to send any ideas and comments !
- The average adult sleeps from 6 to 8 hours. However, the need for sleep varies with age. Newborns can sleep even 16 hours a day, while for seniors older than 50 years old only 6 hours can be sufficient.
Below, there are summarized average need for sleep depending on age:
- Newborns - 16 hours,
- Babies 3-5 months old - 14 hours,
- Babies 6-23 months old - 13 hours,
- Children 2-3 years old - 12 godzin,
- Children 4-5 years old - 11 hours,
- Children 6-9 years old - 10 hours,
- Teens 10-13 years old - 10 hours,
- Teens 14-18 years old - 8 hours,
- Adults 19-30 years old - 7-8 hours,
- Adults 31-49 years old - 7 hours,
- Adults 50-70 years old - 6 hours.
- If you want to know what more we can read from your date of birth check out our other calculators:
What is the meaning of each calculator field ?
- Your date of birth - it is simply the date, when you were born. It is a base for all further calculactions.
- Now is - it is simply current time and date.
- How much do you sleep - it is average number of hours, which you sleep within one day. Most common value for adult man is less or more 8 hours.
- So far sleep - this fields shows how much time have you aproximately spent slepping in your whole life. In other words it is the sum of slept hours from your birth to today.
- Time you already lived - it is a total time from your birth to now calculated in years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds. In other words it is your current age.
- Your zodiac sign - it is astrological zodiac sign assigned to your date of birth.
- Time to your birthday - it is number of monts, days, hours, minutes and seconds left to your next birthday. This field is computed basing on date of birth, which you put in the form.
Links to external sites (leaving Calculla?)
Ancient version of this site - links
"Calculla v1" version of this calculatorIn December 2016 the Calculla website has been republished using new technologies and all calculators have been rewritten. Old version of the Calculla is still available through this link: v1.calculla.com. We left the version 1 of Calculla untouched for archvial purposes.
Direct link to the old version: