|Tax year and earnings|
|Year of work|
|Do not include ZUS contributions|
|Voluntary sickness insurance|
|Do not include health insurance contribution|
What's going on with my money
|Total social insurance (ZUS)|
(sickness, pension and disability)
|Health insurance payed (9%)||239.60|
|Health insurance to deduct from tax (7.75%)||0.00|
|Advance payment towards income tax||177.00|
What is this for
This calculator converts gross to net earnings in case of written order contract - taking into account the typical factors affecting the take-home salary.
Of course, ZUS (insurance) and health (polish: NFZ) contributions are calculated too.
What is the meaning of each calculator field ?
- Year of work - select the year of the employment.
Every year is slightly different. The employment taxation rules and rates in Poland are little bit changing from time to time. Most of the time the changes are just minor adjustments to rates (numbers, factors, percentages). When you select the year of the employment here, the calculator will use the rules and rates for particular year.
This calculator supports all years from 2007 to 2018 and we will update it every year to follow changes of the labour law and tax rates in Poland.
- Earnings - enter your gross salary here.
- Deductible cost - 20% is the most typical case. Select 50% if the contract is related to transfer of copyrights, ownership of the invention, rights to use trademark etc. (you can find more info in the Polish Income Tax Act, chapter 4: "Tax deductible cost").
- Do not include ZUS contributions - select if you do NOT have to pay ZUS (insurance) contributions from this contract. It is possible for students at age 26 or below and for peoeple, which are employed by another employer and he pays at least minimal ZUS contributions for them.
- Voluntary sickness insurance - select if you want to pay sickness insurance - this contribution is optional.
- Do not include health insurance contribution - select if you are not obligated to pay health contributions (polish: NFZ). It's true for students at age 26 or below.
Students at age 26 or below should select "do not include ZUS contributions" and "do not include health insurance contribution" options.
Tags and links to this website
What tags this calculator has
Ancient version of this site - links
Direct link to the old version: "Calculla v1" version of this calculator