The Calculla is driven by Kemu Studio. Kemu Studio is committed to ensuring that all our users privacy is well protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Kemu Studio may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2017.01.01.
The data we collect, store and shareWe collect:
- Server logs used for diagnostics of server performance and troubleshooting. This may include your IP address, some details of browser used and a list of url-s visited.
- Statistics information about how our guests use Calculla website - for example the way users navigate.
- We also store cookies on your browser for a better user experience (for example to store some settings).
We currently do not share any of that info with anyone, with the exception of 3rd parties mentioned below in section "3rd party".
Inputs of calculatorsWe do not collect any information you enter to the input fields of calculators.
The data you enter is completely processed by your browser only as the executed calculators code is fully browser based.
The data you enter is NEVER sent to the server.
Financial and other data you enter to calculators for computation is perfectly safe as long as your browser is safe.
3rd partyWe generally don't use external plugins, imports, icons or other embedded elements (however, read the exception about ads below).
All our content is fully hosted on our servers only.
We don't share any information about your activity on Calculla with any 3rd party (however, read the exception about ads below). Of course, your ISP, your government or anyone in-the-middle may still try and collect some info without our knowledge.
- we don't embed facebook likes, twitter tweets or other social "mambo jambo". We did in past, now we don't.
- we don't load any external code for stats (no google analytics or similar)
The only exception is ad networks code we may run on Calculla.