In Poland, work period is not only the real work time (periods when you were employed), but also time when you were going to school. Use below rules to calculate qualifying work period related to finished schools:
- Basic vocational school or equivalent - learning time provided by the curriculum, but no more than 3 years,
- Technical college - learning time provided by the curriculum, but no more than 5 years,
- Technical college after vocational school - 5 years,
- High school - 4 years,
- Post-secondary school - 6 years,
- Academy/university - 8 years.
If you were going to two or more schools simultaneously only one of them is taken into account.